Hoggs - Munro hiking boot
1 In Stock
Top quality classic hiking boots - highly specified and independently quality-approved.
- Superior ULTDRY membrane in combination with a padded bellows tongue, make these boots fully waterproof and breathable (as confirmed by independent quality assessment)
- Full grain waxy leather uppers with minimal stitched seams, for superior all-around water resistance
- Cushioned cut-away collar for extra wearer comfort
- Antiqued brass D-rings and hooks plus a loop at the heel for stylish and convenient lacing
- Full super-rigid mid-sole plate, for superior boot rigidity, when on rough terrain
- Superior removable cushioned insole with ball-of-foot and heel extra absorbent pressure-point inserts
- Superior Vibram® rubber outsole for proven grip and durability.
All of our products are currently in stock at our premises unless otherwise stated, if you're near our shop you can collect immediately.
How much does shipping cost?
When will I receive my purchase?
Products will be shipped the same day or the next working day and should be with you within 2 - 3 days. (If you need it sooner please contact us and we will try our best)
Don't worry we don't use Hermes.
Do you offer international shipping?
We currently only ship within the U.K. (But if you contact us we can arrange to ship worldwide)
What if I need to return my purchase?
Simply return your purchase in its original packaging, in unused condition. Please contact us first so we can expect it and we can make arrangements.
(Please remember I am a small independent retailer. When people wear or damage products and then send them back as unused I need to pay for that out of my own pocket)
I have an issue/fault.
If for whatever reason you have a fault with your purchase please contact us. We can discuss the issue and arrange a replacement.
I need a product repaired.
If you have an item that needs repairing, simply contact us and send some pictures so we can asses what needs doing.